Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee E Laughner Lee E Laughner is offline

Default Why does Word tell me my session is over and closes in the middle

While typing Word tells me my session is over and suddenly closes. Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

First it happens to your friend, and now you?

Are you using the online test drive of Office 2007?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lee E Laughner" wrote in message
news
While typing Word tells me my session is over and suddenly closes. Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

First it happens to your friend, and now you?

Are you using the online test drive of Office 2007?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lee E Laughner" wrote in message
news
While typing Word tells me my session is over and suddenly closes. Why?

I am using Office 2003 and it did not happen to me. I accidentally posted twice.

Lee

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

First it happens to your friend, and now you?

Are you using the online test drive of Office 2007?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lee E Laughner" wrote in
message
news While typing Word tells me my session is over and suddenly closes. Why?

I am using Office 2003 and it did not happen to me. I accidentally posted
twice.

Lee

It is locally installed, one computer only.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee E Laughner Lee E Laughner is offline

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Work computer or home?

--

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

First it happens to your friend, and now you?

Are you using the online test drive of Office 2007?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lee E Laughner" wrote in
message
news While typing Word tells me my session is over and suddenly closes.
Why?

I am using Office 2003 and it did not happen to me. I accidentally
posted
twice.

Lee

It is locally installed, one computer only.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What is the exact error message? Please don't paraphrase.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lee E Laughner" wrote in message