Dan

Default update text form field on document based on template

I have a protected template which contains a few text form fields. I
have placed this template on the network to be used as a workgroup
template. All is well with creating new documents based on the
template. However, it has been brought to my attention that the
properties of a couple text form fields need to be changed. I have
since fixed them on the template, but I cannot get the changes to apply
to existing documents which were based on the template. It doesn't seem
reasonable to tell people they need to create a new doc and copy/paste
their data into it. I've tried using Tools Templates and add-ins, and
checking the box for automatically updating the document's styles...but
this does not seem to affect text form fields. Any tips on this? Thanks
in advance for looking!

Text form field inside WORD table cell, odd selection behavior pwrichcreek Microsoft Word Help 1 October 11th 05 03:57 PM
Word crashing upon re-use of a template jenwren Microsoft Word Help 5 August 24th 05 11:59 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Having multiple form fields automatically updated jrwaguespack Microsoft Word Help 3 March 25th 05 07:43 AM
Enter data in 1 text form field & have multiple locations fill Lee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 16th 05 10:56 PM