Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adel

Default Command Button

Hi all
I try to use command button as €˜save command to my doc. I try to develop
questionnaire by e mail as word doc.
Can you help me step by step how I can use this option to save the doc.
Instate to save it from the top of the page?
Thank you for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
APSBA Inc.

Probably the easiest way to save a document is to press Ctrl + S
are you by any chance using a mac?

-CJ