Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
IngleseLite

Default where is my last question

same

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

What? Excuse me but your post makes no sense. What
is your actual question? Define your problem? What version
of Word are you using?

One doesn't ask questions of the group by simply entering
a subject entry. You must help us help you by providing
details. You've given us nothing work with.

How are we supposed to know the answer to "Where is
my last question"? For all we know, you clicked 'cancel"
before you tried to post the question. Or you might have
posted it in a diffferent newsgroup. Or you have your
newsreader's View setting set to "Hide read messages"
and you had already viewed your post. In this case, it
won't show up again unless you change the setting to
"Show all messages"

"IngleseLite" wrote in message ...
same

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Search for your message at
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

question donna Microsoft Word Help 1 August 23rd 05 05:31 PM
How do I find a question I posted earlier??? Jim Microsoft Word Help 3 August 16th 05 08:34 PM
AutoRecovery Question Thomas M Microsoft Word Help 6 July 26th 05 02:50 AM
Line Spacing Question Peyton Todd Microsoft Word Help 10 February 3rd 05 06:25 PM
Newbie document question please Dudley Henriques New Users 4 January 9th 05 09:38 PM