Section Break Extra Page

Default Why do I get an extra page with a Section Break (next page)?

We are not using Newletter, nor are we doing odd and even pages. These
topics have been covered. However, just in the last two weeks, whenever we
insert a Section Break (next page), we are getting an extra blank page
inserted, as if there are two page breaks with each Section Break. The page
afeter the blank page can only be printed if the cursor is at the very first
marker of the page. How do we stop this? The only recent change to the
computer was the installation and uninstallation of Stuffit.