Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
deva

Default Problem Print Name tags NEED HELP ASAP!

I am trying to print name tags using the Avery Name Tag #5390. It allows for
8 name tags on a page but when I try to print it only prints the text in the
firs two name tags then prints the image (but no text) in the remaining name
tags. How do I fix this problem? THe problem is not with my printer-- it
seems to be a formating problem, though I might be wrong. Any help would be
much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Have you propogated the label set up to all of the labels on the sheet?

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP