Thomas

Default includepicture From URL + Mergefield

Hi all,

I have a problem with a picture included in a mail merge. I created a
IncludePicture field, it reads a URL which into have a mergefiel; it reads as
follows:
{INCLUDEPICTURE "http://MyURL/IMG_{MERGEFIELD "Picture"}.jpg" \*MERGEFORMAT}
In Db´s "Picture" field I have the number of the pics such 0001, 0002, 0003,
etc.. and when I took a look the Includepicture field in Word, I can see it
changes, but the picture remins unchanged.

I mean: registry 1, 2, 3, etc... must show the pics 0001, 0002, 0003,
etc... respectively, but the pic shown is alwais the same, only the data
changes.
For example:
Registry 1 {MERGEFIELD "Picture"} data is 0001 shows the Pic 0001;
Registry 2 {MERGEFIELD "Picture"} data is 0002 shows again the pic 0001;
Registry 3 {MERGEFIELD "Picture"} data is 0003 still shows the pic 0001;
etc...

Someone know something abouty this problem and the solution?

Thanks in advance. Thomas.