snah

Default Template for documentation

Hi
Where can I find some templates for documentation?
Thanks
Luc

Snah,
Don't know what you mean exactly with documentation but have a look he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...323741033.aspx
This is for Word 2003 as you did not mention the Word version you are using.
Luc
"snah" schreef in bericht
Hi
Where can I find some templates for documentation?
Thanks

snah

Luc
Thanks you for answer and link.
I work in Word 2000. With documentation i meaned manual for SW doc what I
write.
Do You think is better to work in Word 2003?
Till now I still use Word 2000. What is Your experience?

Luc pÃ*Å¡e:

Snah,
Don't know what you mean exactly with documentation but have a look he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...323741033.aspx
This is for Word 2003 as you did not mention the Word version you are using.
Luc
"snah" schreef in bericht
Hi
Where can I find some templates for documentation?
Thanks

Luc

Snah,
What is a SW doc?
Is it worth updating from Word 2000 to Word 2003. It all depends on the work
you produce in Word. Generally speaking there is nothing in Word 2002/2003
that is so indispensable that you should update. But maybe some people
frequenting this newsgroup will not agree with me, in that case you will
soon hear from them.
Luc
"snah" schreef in bericht

Luc píse:

Snah,
Don't know what you mean exactly with documentation but have a look

he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...323741033.aspx
This is for Word 2003 as you did not mention the Word version you are

using.
Luc
"snah" schreef in bericht
Hi
Where can I find some templates for documentation?
Thanks

Charles Kenyon

You might want to look at the manual template that you can download from
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.