Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A little Frustrated A little Frustrated is offline

Default Word 2007 RESEARCH - Can we add a particular web site to the list.

I'm just getting acquainted with Word 2007, which does not have a tools menu,
and I am finding that Word Options is generally missing some task I used to
be able to do, in Word 2003, but can no longer do.

In doing a "research" on your document,
is it possible to add other web sites, i.e., medical dictionary, online?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Word Options in 2007 has almost the same options as previous versions, some
old WP options were removed but that's about it. Is there something you are
looking for specifically?

As for adding to the Research task pane, if you click Research Services at
the bottom of the task pane there's a link for Add Services. You can try
adding an online service but I'm not sure if every one of them will work --
all you can do is try.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton