Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WashingtonDC WashingtonDC is offline

Default Function Key

At work, I use a separate keyboard that is plugged into my computer.

When I take my laptop home and try to use the laptop keyboard, my Fn key is
stuck ON.

I am unable to use the right side of my keyboard properly without activating
the Fn key the entire time. I was unable to turn this off once using
Ctr+ALT+Fn, but have been unable to get this to work since.

Is there another way to turn OFF the Fn key? Or do I need to get my laptop
fixed?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bo Bo is offline

Different laptops have different commands for F-Lock.

What type of laptop fo you have?

Cheers

--
BO Haynes
Microsoft Master Instructor (MMI)

F9 Function Key GordonD Mailmerge 1 September 26th 08 12:08 AM
F9 Function Key GordonD Page Layout 0 September 25th 08 04:25 PM
Did they fix the PDF function MJ Schaer[_2_] New Users 13 March 16th 08 05:14 PM
CUT function. Boots Microsoft Word Help 1 October 3rd 07 09:01 PM
Function key tatanka Microsoft Word Help 3 December 12th 06 07:23 AM