Default forgotten password

Actually i have forgotten password of ms word file now the specific is not
open. i want break this password. kindly help me how can remove this
password.
Graham Mayor

You can only remove a file open password by using the password to open the
document then change the security settings in tools options to remove it.
If the document is password protected against editing, then save it with a
new name without a password set. If it is a password protected form, insert
the form into a new document.