duo saving flash and system

Old July 3rd 12, 03:27 PM
CarolynM CarolynM is offline

Default duo saving flash and system

I save a foldder to a flash drive, work from it on the road, and when returning to my laptop I would like to save all documents with their most recent changes to BOTH my laptop and flash drive. Any suggestions?
Old July 3rd 12, 11:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can look at the Save in Two Places add-in at
http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm, but note that saving
directly to a flash drive is not recommended. It's always better to save the
the HD and then, ultimately, copy or send to the external drive.

http://word.mvps.org

--
CarolynM