Paul

Default spelling and grammer auto switching

Spelling and grammer keeps switching thought a document from U.k to U.S. is
it possible to remove every other language / spelling checker and only have
U.K. I have tried Microsoft Office Language settings / regional options and
removed the auto detect language. Also U.K has been set to default but it
still keeps switching.