Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tiggy Tiggy is offline

Default crimes

what could you use and do to stop crimes from happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Tiggy" wrote in message
what could you use and do to stop crimes from happening?

The police perhaps?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

A gun.

"Tiggy" wrote in message
: what could you use and do to stop crimes from happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I wouldn't use a Word newsgroup.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Tiggy" wrote in message
what could you use and do to stop crimes from happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Stop crime? Never.

But you could minimise its effects by exiling all criminals to the colonies.

Terry

"Tiggy" wrote in message
what could you use and do to stop crimes from happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Stop crime? Never.

But you could minimise its effects by exiling all criminals to the
colonies.

I thought we already had! ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet` Poprivet` is offline

Tiggy wrote:
what could you use and do to stop crimes from
happening?

Start by showing you can adhere to newsgroup etiquette
and rules; which you have not done.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Poprivet`" wrote in message
Tiggy wrote:
what could you use and do to stop crimes from happening?

Start by showing you can adhere to newsgroup etiquette and rules; which
you have not done.

Oh I dunno - the only "crime" committed is off-topic posting - the
attributions and quoting were fine! ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet` Poprivet` is offline

Gordon wrote:
"Poprivet`" wrote in
message ...
Tiggy wrote:
what could you use and do to stop crimes from
happening?

Start by showing you can adhere to newsgroup
etiquette
and rules; which you have not done.

Oh I dunno - the only "crime" committed is off-topic
posting - the attributions and quoting were fine! ;-)

Right. One who can't follow the rules and at least
post OT in the subject, doesn't have the right attitude
IMO.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Poprivet`" wrote in message
Gordon wrote:
"Poprivet`" wrote in
message ...
Tiggy wrote:
what could you use and do to stop crimes from happening?

Start by showing you can adhere to newsgroup etiquette
and rules; which you have not done.

Oh I dunno - the only "crime" committed is off-topic
posting - the attributions and quoting were fine! ;-)

Right. One who can't follow the rules and at least post OT in the
subject, doesn't have the right attitude IMO.

And you've NEVER hit the send button without thinking? ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet` Poprivet` is offline

Gordon wrote:
"Poprivet`" wrote in
message ...
Gordon wrote:
"Poprivet`" wrote in
message
Tiggy wrote:
what could you use and do to stop crimes from
happening?

Start by showing you can adhere to newsgroup
etiquette
and rules; which you have not done.

Oh I dunno - the only "crime" committed is
off-topic
posting - the attributions and quoting were fine!
;-)

Right. One who can't follow the rules and at least
post
OT in the subject, doesn't have the right attitude
IMO.

And you've NEVER hit the send button without
thinking? ;-)

Irrelevant: That situation would be for the OP to
bring up, not me. I have my own educated opinion and
you have your opinion; there's nothing left to say
here; I've stated mine and you've only made
implications.

Bye

Pop`