Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A.K. Parker A.K. Parker is offline

Default How can I embed text in a Word formatting style?

I am setting up formats for a template that will be used by various writers.
For some of the styles (like Note), I'd like to include words (like Note) as
part of the style. Is there a way to do this in Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A.K. Parker[_2_] A.K. Parker[_2_] is offline

Graham,
Thanks for your idea, which is intriguing, but not exactly what I'm looking
for. I really want to create a style that includes words. Our Note style is
not like bulleted text, so I'm still looking for a general approach that will
work for Notes and other circumstances (none of which I can now remember).
Anne

"A.K. Parker" wrote:

I am setting up formats for a template that will be used by various writers.
For some of the styles (like Note), I'd like to include words (like Note) as
part of the style. Is there a way to do this in Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Perhaps you could describe what your Note style *is* like, then, if it isn't
something like this:

Note: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam
nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat
volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation
ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.