Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sonia Sonia is offline

Default indent writing on labels

Hi

just wondering if someone can help me,
we use custom labels to print our labels on, the width, height etc is all
just how we want it, but the writing is justified all the way to the left
wasting half a label, and making it look a little bit tacky, is there a way
for us to 'indent' our writing so that it comes out in the middle of the
label instead of to the side without having to go formatting of text on every
single label every time we print some off?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you use the New Document button in the Labels dialog, you will get a
sheet of labels that you can format any way you choose. They're set up as a
table, so make sure you have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show
Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries. If you want to format the
label directly in the Labels dialog, select the text in the window,
right-click, choose Paragraph, and apply the desired indent.

"sonia" wrote in message
Hi

just wondering if someone can help me,
we use custom labels to print our labels on, the width, height etc is all
just how we want it, but the writing is justified all the way to the left
wasting half a label, and making it look a little bit tacky, is there a

way
for us to 'indent' our writing so that it comes out in the middle of the
label instead of to the side without having to go formatting of text on

every
single label every time we print some off?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sonia Sonia is offline

Thanks Suzanne

That helped heaps

"sonia" wrote in message
Hi

just wondering if someone can help me,
we use custom labels to print our labels on, the width, height etc is all
just how we want it, but the writing is justified all the way to the left
wasting half a label, and making it look a little bit tacky, is there a

way
for us to 'indent' our writing so that it comes out in the middle of the
label instead of to the side without having to go formatting of text on

every
single label every time we print some off?

Thanks

The left indent moves in progressively as I type. w/no indent. Charlie Skinner Microsoft Word Help 1 October 25th 06 09:47 AM
indent Sue Microsoft Word Help 2 August 9th 06 12:55 AM
How do I permanently change the indent in labels? BikeRNick Page Layout 6 November 30th 05 02:07 PM
Indent Markers sslaby Microsoft Word Help 3 August 11th 05 10:57 PM
Can't indent twice! [email protected] New Users 10 February 5th 05 03:08 AM