Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David David is offline

Default How do I get different footers on each page

I am using word 2007, and i would like to have different footers on every
page. How do I go about this, please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are saying that you want text on the page to be repeated in the
footer, then just apply a particular style to the text and insert a STYLEREF
field in the footer.

For more advanced settings, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Conditiona...rs_Footers.htm.

On the other hand, if you really want a different footer for each page,
you'll need a section break at the end of each page. This is because Word
footers (and headers) are stored in sections. For more, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP