How do I export a picture from word to .jpg file format?

Old August 30th 21, 12:22 PM
Farrus Farrus is offline

Originally Posted by law.74 View Post
I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks
With modern software, you can do this. I know there are different converters on this site https://www.movavi.com/ . I used only the one that is used to change the video extension, but I'm sure that on this site you can also find a free converter for various files, including graphic images and text documents. You should look for a more detailed description of all the products of this developer and their capabilities on the official company's website.