Which companies can provide high-quality translation from Latvian to English?

Old June 21st 21, 06:33 PM
merimor merimor is offline

Default Which companies can provide high-quality translation from Latvian to English?

Which companies can provide high-quality translation from Latvian to English?
Old June 22nd 21, 03:26 PM
arielia arielia is offline

If you need a high-quality translation, the text of which will be similar to the original, it is best to turn to qualified translators Latvian Translation Services Littera24
Here you will get the best translation. At Littera24, the translator is selected according to the text to be translated and can perform interpretation and translation

Last edited by arielia : June 27th 21 at 10:54 AM.
Old August 21st 21, 08:38 PM
Farrus Farrus is offline

This may be useful to me soon, as I want to register a company in Latvia and hire several employees in the Latvian office. By the way, no one knows what is the average salary of an online store manager in Latvia and how much percent of taxes I will have to pay for each employee from the staff of the Latvian office?
Old August 22nd 21, 03:47 AM
Zabbie Zabbie is offline

Registering a company abroad can be difficult for someone who doesn't know the local language and isn't aware of the business laws in that country. But there is some good news too. You can sort this out if you spend some time searching for the necessary information on trusted portals. I found, for example, one site with useful articles and online tools for businessmen, such as algas kalkulators, for example. It seems to me that with the help of the Internet you can really find not only useful information about creating and developing a business in Latvia for foreigners, but also you can get professional help and support at all stages of trademark registration or company registration in Latvia.
Old August 27th 21, 05:37 AM
namoy20887 namoy20887 is offline

it's quite difficult