How do I center a picture in a table cell?

Old April 24th 10, 08:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bevaau

Default How do I center a picture in a table cell?

I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
Old April 24th 10, 11:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Right click on the Cell and select Cell Alignment then make your choice
(middle item; middle row)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Old July 29th 17, 07:00 AM
juntjoo juntjoo is offline

Originally Posted by Doug Robbins - Word MVP View Post

"bevaau" wrote in message
I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
Doug, it works but not precisely enough. Moves the pic like 1/4" increments. Is there a finer way to do this? also, grayed out are the options under the "position" tab for the image. Any idea?