nohk47

Default corrupted screen with word 2000

Help! this has been going on for some time and I can't find any help for
it...I have Office 2000 installed on my home edition of Xp.This wasn't
installed when I bought it but from a cd I had from my old computer.Whenever
I press enter in a Word document, the screen, not only in the document but
desktop,other programs, gets scrambled.I can still do edits or saves but its
like the layers of colours are skewed on my screen. The problem fixes itself
after I restart but keeps reappearing when I move around in my word doc.It
only happens with this program.Any thoughts?
--
syl