Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAJ JAJ is offline

Default Printed out pages are numbered differently than the document

My document is over 150 pages long. When I request specific page ranges to
print, i get different pages than the page numbering in my document. I don't
have any weird page numbering going on. The document starts at page one and
as far as I can tell, numbers sequentially until the end. I feel like I need
a command to repaginate similiar to resorting a table when you've added
additional items.

I'm using an HP C6180 photosmart printer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?SkFK?=,

My document is over 150 pages long. When I request specific page ranges to
print, i get different pages than the page numbering in my document. I don't
have any weird page numbering going on. The document starts at page one and
as far as I can tell, numbers sequentially until the end. I feel like I need
a command to repaginate similiar to resorting a table when you've added
additional items.

What you see on the screen could differ from what prints out if you have non-
printing information visible. Hidden text, such as XE fields (index entries),
for example?

If you check in print-preview do you get the same number of pages as in
whichever other view you're working in?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If the document contains section breaks, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...leSections.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP