Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

Default How do you make a roman numeral?

Can someone tell me how to make a roman numeral for number five? Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

"Kim" wrote in message
| Can someone tell me how to make a roman numeral for number five? Thank
you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don D. Don D. is offline

hi. presuming you know the roman numeral for five is the letter 'V', you can
select a 'Roman' font by copy/pasting from Microsoft Office's 'Character
Map'. You can locate this exectuable file by SEARCHING for the file:
charmap.exe

When you mouseclick this file (i suggest copying the whole file to a
often-used folder - or even your DESKTOP), you will see myriad font types to
choose from. ROMAN is one of the many fonts.

dd