Me

Default Need Help in formatting document

In my word document, I have sentences flowing to the next
line, but word changes the first character of the next
sentence into uppercase. I don't want to always store it
in upperCase. Only if it is starting the new sentence
I want uppper case. See the example below -

I have two items ...... in the new
line I would like it to appear in lower case.

In the above example, "line I would like ..."

appears as "Line I would like ..."

How can I resolve this?

Thank you in advance for your help!
-Me

Are you sure you're letting Word wrap your text to the next line? Ordinarily
Word does not capitalize the first letter of a line unless it is the first
letter of a paragraph (as would be the case if you pressed Enter at the end
of the previous line). If you need to break the line short of the margin,
use a line break (Shift+Enter) instead.

"Me" wrote in message
In my word document, I have sentences flowing to the next
line, but word changes the first character of the next
sentence into uppercase. I don't want to always store it
in upperCase. Only if it is starting the new sentence
I want uppper case. See the example below -

I have two items ...... in the new
line I would like it to appear in lower case.

In the above example, "line I would like ..."

appears as "Line I would like ..."

How can I resolve this?

Thank you in advance for your help!
-Me

Me

Suzanne,

Thank you very much, out of habit, I was pressing enter after every line. I
removed it and it worked.

-Me