Kim

Default Change the view of new document to have return 1 inch down?

When I open a new document in Word the return symbol is at the very top of
the page. I am in the Print Layout view and the return symbol should be 1
inch from the top. If I Preview the document it will show it correctly, but
I would like the return to be back at the 1 inch top margin. I don't know
how it changed to put the return at the very top of the page.
Thanks for helping. Kim
CyberTaz

Hi Kim-

You have simply hidden (or 'turned off') white space at the top & bottom of
the page(s).

See: http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

HTH |:)