Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lindsay Graham

Default Signature image won't print

I'm using Word 2000, Win98SE and a HP inkjet printer.

I've inserted a .bmp image (a signature in black only, ie, no colour) as a
picture in a Word document, and it worked fine and shows in Print Preview.
However, the signature does not print (although the rest of the document prints
fine). I also tried the image as a .tif file, but exactly the same result.

Any ideas on what's wrong -- is it likely to be Word or the printer?

--
Lindsay Graham
Canberra, Australia