Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
senna senna is offline

Default How do you disable Word 2007 help from searching Office online?

I would like to disable word 2007 searching office online for any help query
and retrieve results only from local help files. How do I go about doing this
please? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChesterCoronel ChesterCoronel is offline

Hi senna,

If you want to disable help from connecting to Office Online just click the
"Connected to Office Online" item on the lower right part of the Microsoft
Word help window and select "Show content only from this computer" from the
connection status menu.

Hope this one helps
--
Chester C. Coronel
Junior BSIT Student

"senna" wrote:

I would like to disable word 2007 searching office online for any help query
and retrieve results only from local help files. How do I go about doing this
please? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
senna senna is offline

Default How do you disable Word 2007 help from searching Office onlin

Thank you very much Chester. your suggestion worked.