Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused/Learning Confused/Learning is offline

Default Normal.dot file

I've been having language problems with documents in Word 2003.
Several places I've read about changes to the normal.dot file.
I've searched per the instructions in the post, yes, I set search hidden
files,
and my computer can't find the normal.dot file.
Any suggestions on how to find this file, since I think it is the root of
the problem?

Thank You.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocnotblank.htm
which includes instructions to find/edit/delete Normal.dot.
Exactly what languages problems are you having because some problems are not
necessarily the fault of normal.dot.
DeanH