Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Tab key

Terry has given you the answer for Word 2007, but your reference to Tools |
Options suggests you have an earlier version. In Word 2000 and earlier, it
is on the Edit tab of Tools | Options ("Tabs and backspace set left
indent"), but in Word 2002 and 2003, it was moved to the AutoFormat As You
Type tab of Tools | AutoCorrect Options: "Set left- and first-indent with
tabs and backspaces."

"Island Girl" wrote in message
I'm embarrassed to say that after switching to a new computer setup I
can't
find the option to stop indenting the paragraph each time I hit enter. I
thought it was in Tools, Options, but I can't seem to get it right.

Would someone please remind me?

Thanks a million!