Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MPRICE911 MPRICE911 is offline

Default how do I remove pdfmark from a word document

HOW DO i REMOVE PDFMARK FROM MY WORD DOCUMENT
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Exactly what do you mean by "PDFMark"? What are you seeing?
Also Capitals denotes shouting.
DeanH

HOW DO i REMOVE PDFMARK FROM MY WORD DOCUMENT

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

First, lower your caps.
Second, explain what you means by "pdfmark". pdfmark programming seems to be
a part of Adobe's distiller but I'm not sure that's what you mean.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MPRICE911" wrote in message
HOW DO i REMOVE PDFMARK FROM MY WORD DOCUMENT

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

First, lower your caps.
Second, explain what you means by "pdfmark". pdfmark programming seems to be
a part of Adobe's distiller but I'm not sure that's what you mean.

If the poster really means PDFMarks, then usually those are part of a PRINT
field so that the distiller can use them when creating the PDF file.
I guess the poster would need to do ALT-F9 to toggle field codes, locate all
the PRINT fields and delete them. Then Do AlT-F9 again to toggle back to
field values.