Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dano Dano is offline

Default Print labels in specific cells

I've got a mail merge completed. When I go to edit the location of some of
the labels Word pushes them back up to the top of the sheet. I can't have
this happen. How do I keep them back down. This was never a problem in '03.
Thoughts Suggestions
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I assume Word 2007? Word 2007 mail merge is similar to that of Word
2003.What *exactly* are you doing here? What do you mean by 'Word pushes
them back up to the top of the sheet'? Are you editing the merged document
or the merge source document? See if
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm points the way.