Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PuuOoPaul PuuOoPaul is offline

Default Word 2007 Letterhead Shrinks During Merge

Our office letterhead was created in a previous version of Word. The
letterhead is within a drawing box, not a text box. The problem is that when
our Word documents are used in mailmerge, the letterhead box shrinks on the
first page of the merged document. The box can be pulled down to show the
full letterhead. The letterheads in the remaining document are fine. It is
not a major issue, just a major annoyance. In previous versions of Word this
was never a problem. It's a problem in 2007. The letterhead is not part of
the header and we prefer it not to be.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The right place for the letterhead is in the First Page Header.

Aside from that, is the paper size in the Normal.dotm template the same as
that used for your letters?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.