Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Russ is offline

Default I don't want blank rows to show in mail merge tables

Hi, I'm creating a table through mail merge, but some of the rows have a zero
value. How do I get those rows to not appear at all. Currently, I get a
return so the table is disjointed ?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You would have to tell us more about the data and layout of the mail merge
main document for us to be able to tell you if this is possible using
mailmerge.

Depending upon what it is that you are doing, it may be possible to do it
using the method in fellow MVP Macropod's "Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory
Mailmerge
Tutorial" at:

http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip

Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included
with it as you must get the mail merge main document set up exactly as
required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.