Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adacun adacun is offline

Default why does my printer print a page that has file name, directory, et

when i print a flyer in between each flyer it prints a page that has the info
of that flyer such as the file name, directory it comes from, template name,
title, subject etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP DP is offline

I only know on word 2003. Tools - options - print - Include with document
(uncheck document properties).