Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chris Chris is offline

Default How can I save a 'Print Scrn' (screenshot) to a .jpg type file?

After I click 'ctrl' and 'Print Scrn' to save a screenshot I would like to be
able to save it to a .jpg type file for email or other purposes
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Using Snagit from www.techsmith.com, you can manipulate and save screen
shots in a multitude of formats, incluing jpg or pdf.

Alternatively, paste the screen shot into a Word document which you then
save as a web page (*.htm). If you then look in the folder where you saved
the document, you will see a sub folder that contains the picture.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Chris" wrote in message
After I click 'ctrl' and 'Print Scrn' to save a screenshot I would like to
be
able to save it to a .jpg type file for email or other purposes

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
baxter2.0 baxter2.0 is offline

you could also paste it into "Paint" and hit save as and then change the file
type (jpeg, bmp, gif, tif etc.)