Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Emily Emily is offline

Default Emails with attachment not being sent

Hi,

I am following the procedure from Doug Robbins located he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I have been succesfully using this for about a year. I have word and
outlook 2003. However, now when I do it, the emails shows up in my outbox
and sent folder and appear to be sent, but the recipient never receives them
and I get no delivery receipt for the message. I have gone thru the
instructions again multiple times, checked the macro code line for line and
cannot find the problem. I have tried opening each message from my outbox
and sending individually with the same results. It appears that only about
10% of each batch are being delivered.

Any help or advice you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Emily
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It's probably worth contacting your ISP/email provider to ensure that
they are not limiting mass mailings in some way (and if possible, to see
if they can see which emails are actually reaching their servers and
what is happening to them).

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Emily wrote:
Hi,

I am following the procedure from Doug Robbins located he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I have been succesfully using this for about a year. I have word and
outlook 2003. However, now when I do it, the emails shows up in my outbox
and sent folder and appear to be sent, but the recipient never receives them
and I get no delivery receipt for the message. I have gone thru the
instructions again multiple times, checked the macro code line for line and
cannot find the problem. I have tried opening each message from my outbox
and sending individually with the same results. It appears that only about
10% of each batch are being delivered.

Any help or advice you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Emily

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Emily Emily is offline

Thanks Peter. I will look into that.
--
Thanks,

Emily

Emily wrote:
Hi,

I am following the procedure from Doug Robbins located he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I have been succesfully using this for about a year. I have word and
outlook 2003. However, now when I do it, the emails shows up in my outbox
and sent folder and appear to be sent, but the recipient never receives them
and I get no delivery receipt for the message. I have gone thru the
instructions again multiple times, checked the macro code line for line and
cannot find the problem. I have tried opening each message from my outbox
and sending individually with the same results. It appears that only about
10% of each batch are being delivered.

Any help or advice you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Emily

Word attachment to Emails enviroed Microsoft Word Help 0 November 17th 08 04:01 PM
emails Vanessa28 New Users 2 September 24th 08 04:26 PM
EMAILS Sandy I Microsoft Word Help 1 June 23rd 08 09:52 PM
Emails Ceil Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 05 02:48 AM
IncludeText and Emails Gary via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 3 April 12th 05 10:04 AM