Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
paulandrew paulandrew is offline

Default Multiple versions of same template

Trying to set up a 35/40 page document in Word 07.

I have a template. I want that same template on all the pages.

And I need to save all that in one PDF.

Please help, should be easy but can't do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You create new documents from templates then insert the content into the
document. You cannot add templates to documents in the way you appear to
envisage. If you want something repeated on every page insert it into the
header/footer view.

"paulandrew" wrote in message
Trying to set up a 35/40 page document in Word 07.

I have a template. I want that same template on all the pages.

And I need to save all that in one PDF.

Please help, should be easy but can't do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
paulandrew paulandrew is offline

Thanks for that. Just to clarify so.
If I have a table for instance, and I want that on every page of a 35.page
document - I insert that as a header?

Paul

"paulandrew" wrote:

Trying to set up a 35/40 page document in Word 07.

I have a template. I want that same template on all the pages.

And I need to save all that in one PDF.

Please help, should be easy but can't do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Only if you want the content to be the same on every page. You can't insert
a blank table in the header and then fill it differently on every page.

http://word.mvps.org