Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terri N Terri N is offline

Default Insert a blank page?

Is there a way to insert a blank page in a document (no header) without
making a new section? Since my chapters need to start on an odd page, I
often need to add a blank page before a chapter. So I've got a LOT of
sections...
--
Terri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you're using Odd/Even Section Breaks that shouldn't be necessary. The
"blank pages" don't occupy screen space for editing purposes but they are
inserted when you print... Have a look in Print Preview. It should also be
apparent if you're using Page Numbering.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/22/09 12:06 PM, in article
, "Terri N"
wrote:

Is there a way to insert a blank page in a document (no header) without
making a new section? Since my chapters need to start on an odd page, I
often need to add a blank page before a chapter. So I've got a LOT of
sections...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terri N Terri N is offline

Thank you soooo much...! I didn't even notice I could do odd/even section
breaks. This will really clean up my document.
--
Terri

wrote:

Is there a way to insert a blank page in a document (no header) without
making a new section? Since my chapters need to start on an odd page, I
often need to add a blank page before a chapter. So I've got a LOT of
sections...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

No problem ‹ I hope it works out well for you!

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/22/09 1:08 PM, in article