Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Raspen Raspen is offline

Default How can I print 1/4" grid lines on 8 1/2" x 11" paper

I'm new at this so please have mercy.
Thanks,
Rod
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I would suggest using Google. I know it's out there because I'm a
needleworker and have created my own graphs for designing. Some sites even
have programs built in so that you can create a graph any size your need,
others just have links.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Raspen" wrote in message
I'm new at this so please have mercy.
Thanks,
Rod

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Raspen Raspen is offline

"Raspen" wrote in message
I'm new at this so please have mercy.
Thanks,
Rod

Tried Google and found what was needed in the first link I opened. A million thank yous JoAnn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad to have helped.

--

JoAnn Paules