Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sissi Sissi is offline

Default Logo appears on word doc but prints all black

I asked this about an hour ago so I'm sorry if I'm being impatient. My JPEG
logo stored in MY Pictures is easily inserted as a picture to a new word doc.
It appears perfect on the page. When I go to file, print.......all I get is
a completely filled in black box. If I go to My Pictures I can print a
picture.

This just happened. I've been printing the logo for months. I must have
done something . Thank you for aqnswering. Sissi
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does it happen with just that particular picture or with any picture you
insert in a Word document?

Which version of Word are you using?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sissi" wrote:

I asked this about an hour ago so I'm sorry if I'm being impatient. My JPEG
logo stored in MY Pictures is easily inserted as a picture to a new word doc.
It appears perfect on the page. When I go to file, print.......all I get is
a completely filled in black box. If I go to My Pictures I can print a
picture.

This just happened. I've been printing the logo for months. I must have
done something . Thank you for aqnswering. Sissi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sissi Sissi is offline

Stephanie just that JPEG logo JPEG 149x222 in size and when I get it to word
I shrink it(3 of them). I did figure out that if I insert the JPEG logo from
my desk top it prints fine so that is what I have been doing. These 3 logos
in My Pictures printed fine before I downloaded Office 2003 and picture
manager took over (had 2000). Everything else (so far) prints fine from the
picture file and they are all JPEGs. Could all three be corrupt?

When I have time to figure out how to transfer the logo from desktop to my
pictures I'm going to do that just to see what happens. Thank you for
answering as I'm at a total loss. Suzanne

"Sissi" wrote:

I asked this about an hour ago so I'm sorry if I'm being impatient. My JPEG
logo stored in MY Pictures is easily inserted as a picture to a new word doc.
It appears perfect on the page. When I go to file, print.......all I get is
a completely filled in black box. If I go to My Pictures I can print a
picture.

This just happened. I've been printing the logo for months. I must have
done something . Thank you for aqnswering. Sissi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sapphire2 Sapphire2 is offline

pI am having the same problem on both Word documents & powerpoint documents.
The logos on the documents look fine on my screen, but they are printing all
black!! Everything else is printing fine (pictures, fonts in different colors
etc) Only my logos are printing in black! The word document was sent to me,
I did not import the logo. On the Powerpoint document, I imported the logo
frm JPEG. Please help me!!

Thank you,

"Sissi" wrote:

I asked this about an hour ago so I'm sorry if I'm being impatient. My JPEG
logo stored in MY Pictures is easily inserted as a picture to a new word doc.
It appears perfect on the page. When I go to file, print.......all I get is
a completely filled in black box. If I go to My Pictures I can print a
picture.

This just happened. I've been printing the logo for months. I must have
done something . Thank you for aqnswering. Sissi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Les Les is offline

I'm having the same problem with .jpg files and .pdf. Nothing I try is
working. I'm working on Word 2007 and everything is coming up black boxes
instead of graphics or pictures. Anyone have a solution?

Les