mwest

Default blank lines in XP mail merge

How do I suppress blank lines in XP mail merge? Specifically for an inside
address record that doesnt have an address2 line? There used to be a
"suppress blank lines" option in mail merge. Now it sometimes seems to
automatically suppress blank lines and in some new documents it doesn't.
Doug Robbins

If rather than using the AddressBlock field, you just insert the individual
mergefields, the blank lines will not appear. when the address2 field is
empty.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.