Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon

Default Inserted text doesn't display in browser.

With Tracking on, insertions underlined in color, inserted text does not
display as a change in "Web Page Preview" of the .htm file via the browser.
Inserted text displays just not distinct from existing text. Deletions
display as they do in Word. Searching help produced no results. Windows XP
Pro, Office 2003.