Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TREY TREY is offline

Default disappearing cursor

While using Word my work cursor (not the mouse pointer) disappears when I hit
the enter key. I am using a desktop so there is no issue of brushing the
mouse pad. The typing is there I just do not know where I am until I start
typing or move the mouse to a position and click then the curser is there
until I hit enter again. I tried the zoom fix but that did not help. I have
even tried to reload the whole Office Suite but that did not solve the
problem. This happens only in Word and no other programs.
--
TREY