Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jess[_2_] Jess[_2_] is offline

Default Why do auto correct entries disappear?

I enter Auto Correct entires quite frequently and every so ofter they
disappear from the list. Sometimes all the entries I've made will be gone.
Why does it do this and is there a way to prevent it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is this a company machine? does your IT department's configuration wipe
personal settings when you log in?