Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon

Default When I delete a block of text I rcv a message "Delete y/n?"

Can anyone tell me how I shut this off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the two
boxes for WordPerfect help and navigation | OK.

Sharon wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I shut this off?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | General and deselect the WordPerfect options.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Sharon" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I shut this off?

Header with picture or text box Scott Page Layout 15 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
Selecting text and then typing does not delete selected text Brahe Microsoft Word Help 1 October 17th 05 02:04 PM
Insert, edit and delete text in protected document homeofbonnie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 05 02:31 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM