Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Goldtop LesPaul

Default Music Symbol Font

I'm quite flabbergasted to discover that I can't put a musical sharp or flat
symbol in Word 2003. With the Word Perfect program that came on this Dell
computer I found them within seconds by Insert | Symbol | Iconic Symbols.
With this Word program I'm been trying to find them or even help to find them
for well over an hour. Can anyone help?