Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default How do I turn off the cover page?

I know this has an easy answer...I'm just busy at work and my secretary is
trying to print a bunch of pages and a coverpage come out on every other one.
How is this corrected? She just need the cover pages to be turned off.
Thanks in advance!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Delete the contents that you want to get rid of before printing.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"frustrated" wrote in message
I know this has an easy answer...I'm just busy at work and my secretary is
trying to print a bunch of pages and a coverpage come out on every other
one.
How is this corrected? She just need the cover pages to be turned off.
Thanks in advance!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

It depends a little what the cover page is. It may be a function of the
printer.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"frustrated" wrote in message
I know this has an easy answer...I'm just busy at work and my secretary is
trying to print a bunch of pages and a coverpage come out on every other
one.
How is this corrected? She just need the cover pages to be turned off.
Thanks in advance!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In which case it will be described as a "separator page" in the printer
Properties.

http://word.mvps.org

"Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com wrote in message
It depends a little what the cover page is. It may be a function of the
printer.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"frustrated" wrote in message
I know this has an easy answer...I'm just busy at work and my secretary is
trying to print a bunch of pages and a coverpage come out on every other
one.
How is this corrected? She just need the cover pages to be turned off.
Thanks in advance!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you referring to a page that lists document properties? If so, clear the
check box for "Document properties" on the Print tab of Tools | Options.

http://word.mvps.org