Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default Create a new Toolbar in Word 2007

I want to create a toolbar with a drop down menu that I can use to place
comments in documents. I use the balloon comment function and would like to
be able to click on a comment from the drop down menu to insert it in the
balloon.

Currently, I have a document with all my comments on it, and I copy and
paste into the other document, but this is so time consuming.

I am not a programmer, so step-by-step directions would help.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You already have autotext available - made more accessible if you add the
Building Blocks Organizer to the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) If you want
something more adventurous, you will either need access to Word 2003 -
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm or you will need to learn
some programming - see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Buiild_Emp...BB_Gallery.htm and
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm