Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default Error message: measurement must be between 0" and 0". How do I ca

I was in Microsoft Word. I was in the picture tab of format picture. I
can't get out of that window. Every time I try I get a message saying that
the measurement must be between 0 and 0. The crop from boxes were greyed out
and couldn't be changed. I tried different settings for the image control
including setting the two with numbers to zero. Nothing worked. I couldn't
even hit cancel without getting the error. This is very frustrating.

I don't know how to get out of this without using the task manager to stop
Word. This would mean losing my changes. I really would rather not do that.

Is there another way around this? This is obviously a bug.