DaveAtKravMagaMaryland

Default When Word opens cursor is at very top of page

When I first open a blank Word document the cursor start position is at the
very top edge of page. When I open and then close View Header/Footer and then
close it the cursor and start position is then at the correct position
relative to the 1" top margin. I have replaced normal.dot with several
versions and get the exact same results. Once header/footer is viewed all is
well until the next time I open a blank document.